Best SALE Top 3 Cheap Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting Recommendation
ReliableASPNETHosting.com | Best and Reliable moodle 3.1.3 hosting. Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of their knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
Best SALE Top 3 Cheap Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting Recommendation
To learn more, visit http://asphostportal.com
To learn more, visit http://hostforlife.eu
To learn more, visit http://ukwindowshostasp.net
Why They’re the Best Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting
The Moodle hosting are rated based on the following 5 checkpoints as well as we considered about price, web server performance and other generic web hosting features.
- whether the Moodle application installer script is integrated in the control panel of the web hosting. This feature allows you to complete the deployment of Moodle onto Internet in minutes with mouse clicks only.
- what Moodle features are provided? Moodle is a pluggable framework and it only provides basic functionality by itself. So the integrated plugins and modules are important to meet your requirement.
- what Moodle themes are provided? There are 200 free Moodle themes provided in the Moodle official websites and there are also more commercial themes on Internet. The more themes provided in the Moodle hosting, the more choice you can have to build your unique e-learning system.
- reliability is especially important to education applications. No student wants to be interrupted in the studying. We only recommend Moodle hosting with 99.9% uptime as below.
- technical support determines how long you have to wait for getting your hosting problems resolved or having your websites recovered. It shall be a basic requirement for all web hosting clients but it’s strictly required for learning system rather than common websites.
What is New in Moodle 3.1.3?
Moodle 3.1.2 is a special release outside of the normal release schedule.
- MSA-16-0001 Two enrolment-related web services don’t check course visibility
- MSA-16-0002 XSS Vulnerability in course management search
Fixes and improvements
This is a very quiet release since Moodle 3.1.3 has only come out recently and lots of developers and users took Christmas holidays after that. Additional interesting issues included in 3.1.3 are:
- MDL-49473 – Logs export contains year
- MDL-52078 – Fixed error in grade totals when using natural grading and excluding hidden items that appeared only when viewed by students
- MDL-52354, MDL-52355 – Database module now allows to set dates in a broader range and respects calendar type plugin
- MDL-51257 – Messaging screen now indicates when a message is not sent
- MDL-52194 – Fixed Flowplayer not working with insecure configuration of request_order
Why You Should Use Moodle?
The following are the 4 best benefits to insist students and teachers to use Moodle as an interactive study platform:
Moodle benefits the students with a learning environment which is fun, innovative and creative, and filled with purpose, to enhance their knowledge and help them in taking-up as well as completing assignments on-the-go.
Some of the features that can attract students along with teachers to use Moodle are as follows:
- Assignment Submission
- Discussion Forum
- Files Download
- Moodle Instant Messages
- Online quizzes
- Gamification of study material and problems
The features mentioned above help a hesitant student to post queries, search for information over a certain topic, read daily posts and comments, take–up an online quiz and lastly play a game related to application based problems to help them reduce stress, release worries and build a sea of knowledge.
User Friendly Environment
How can teachers use Moodle effectively? When a student posts doubts or queries, Moodle has a friendly environment which connects many teachers around the globe to answer these queries and help a remote student. This is helpful since many places in the world are not accessible at the very moment physically but as internet has connected people around the world. Likewise, Moodle has been able to connect a student in need to a teacher indeed which is a real technological boon.
You will know that the “future is here” when there is change happening for the goodwill.
The prospect of open–source learning without the wastage of paper, pen or any other resources which are unceasingly getting scarce becomes a more than valid reason to opt for e-learning via Moodle. Students waste lot of time over social media platforms but if they can join Moodle and divert this valuable time over discussion forums or Moodle instant messages. They can solve two purposes at the same time which is making friends or social sharing as well as resourceful learning.
Accessibility, Even For the Shy Ones Among Us
Hesitant or Introvert students, the ones who cannot put forward their views or opinions – for them Moodle is a vital tool to possess where one can readily choose videos on any topic or a course.
Many teachers due to lack of confidence, resources or students can fall prey to wastage of their knowledge, but Moodle connects and gives these teachers an opportunity to impart education beyond a classroom. Every school can help the education system of the nation by using Moodle.
The change is the only constant in this world, and if it is for a good reason we must support it. Thus, the mantra of education and learning should be “Don’t doodle it, just Moodle it”.